? re: walk from RPH to parks & stroller ?

BettyCv

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We are planning a trip mid-October, and wanted to know if you can walk from RPH to both parks? Also, if we decide to do the water taxi, and you take strollers on without folding them? (We will have a single AND a tandem double.)

Any help is appreciated. Also, does anyone have a link to a map of the entire area, so we can see the locations of the different hotels to the parks, etc?

Thanks!

BettyC

The walk from PRP will let you out at city walk just behind margaritaville. If you walk to the left you are at IOA if you walk to the right you will arrive at USO. I have seen many people board with strollers while the kids are still in them and you can sit up front with the captain while the kids stay in the stroller. If its crowded you may have to fold it up and take a seat (go down a small step). You can leave the stroller up front.

For maps go here

Enjoy!

and it was fine. You just have to leave it towards the front of the water taxi. The captains are very helpful as well.

Hello! We were at RPR last month with a single stroller. My kids are 9, 7 & 5. This was probably our last trip with a stroller, but it helps carry all of our assorted crap so I may keep it!!! LOL!!!

We walked from RPR to the parks, both directions. No problem! No hills, easy stroll, plenty of lizards to keep the kids moving forward.

We took the water taxi both directions. No problem! We were never asked to fold the stroller.

We walked to and from the HRH to the water taxi and the parks one day, and that was no problem either. Smooth with no bumps.

I don't know what theme park experiences you've had, but if you are comparing the walking/schlepping/refolding nightmares of a WDW vacation, UO beats it hands down! More compact "world" means FAR less trouble for those of us pushing members of the fam!!!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter