? re WCC when WL first opened

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Did the "antics" of the CMs at WCC cafe begin after WL opened or was it always like that? When we stayed at WL a few months after it opened (10/94), we ate at WCC twice and I don't remember the CMs there doing anything. It was just a regular, family-style resturaunt. Now I hear about all these antics (such as Samantha Brown experienced-don't ask for ketchup, etc!) Just wondering-was I just oblivious back then and got a quiet server, or does anyone remember when this all changed?

I stayed at WL in September '94 and February '95; the antics were already happening during the February trip.

We were there right after it first opened and it was wild then, but in the couple of times we have eaten there since it was tame both times. I think maybe it just depends on the servers at the time or something.

We were at WL in June '94, just 3 weeks after they opened. No, there were no antics done in WCC at that time. It was a quiet restaurant at that time. My parents went in Sept. 94 and the antics had not started then either. I also liked their potatoes served in the all you can eat breakfast skillet then. They were like a casserole, much better than what is served now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter