Ready To Take A Wild Ride In Rumors?

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
This to me seems so much like a rumor but i'm hoping for it to be true yet not getting my hopes up.

I heard somewhere that disney shut vmk down to only expand on the idea. Only to reopen it later as VDW ( Virtual Disney Worlds ) while still including the original game area, there would be all the disney parks rolled into a virtual world. The game interface would be the same as with the graphics. The release date to this was said late 2008 or early 2009.

Remember guys please don't get your hopes up i'm trying not too myself but it's a rumor and most rumors we've heard in the past haven't gone anywhere.

If this rumor were to be true, I wonder if they would restore all of our characters and inventory or make everyone start fresh.

If this rumor were to be true, I wonder if they would restore all of our characters and inventory or make everyone start fresh.

That would be a really cool rumor! Even if we had to start over new, it would STILL make my day :) But alas, we know how rumors tend to go~

hmm i think i would still play if vmk came back i would be very happy if this happened i think it might:rolleyes1

That would be so amazing if they were to reopen vmk, but sadly :sad1: I just can't see them doing it.

Having all the Disney parks would be humongous fun. As much as I would love to see that happen, it's pretty far-fetched.

This to me seems so much like a rumor but i'm hoping for it to be true yet not getting my hopes up.

I heard somewhere that disney shut vmk down to only expand on the idea. Only to reopen it later as VDW ( Virtual Disney Worlds ) while still including the original game area, there would be all the disney parks rolled into a virtual world. The game interface would be the same as with the graphics. The release date to this was said late 2008 or early 2009.

Remember guys please don't get your hopes up i'm trying not too myself but it's a rumor and most rumors we've heard in the past haven't gone anywhere.

I really wish that could be true, but if Disney were going to reopen it, why would they keep it a secret from us when we were all begging them to keep it open. Not to mention that VMK as it was, belonged in part to Sulake.

I do believe that Disney will open up some kind of Park game in the future, but I'd be surprised if it were just a rebuild of VMK.

If this is true do ya think they would replace the vmk central with the disney world central type thing? and maybe if it does happen think they would still have quests for the park? j/w!

This would be so wonderful.
But obviously everyone knows how rumors happen
with VMK and that whole situation....:headache:

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

while I love the idea, they would have to go about retrieving new servers and all new employees considering they've all been reassigned...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter