• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

really worth joining kingdom club

mickeynmin

Earning My Ears
:pinkbounc

I am planning a trip for 15 people. i was wondering if it is going to be worth joining the kingdom club and if it would cover all the families going. probably going to stay at the all-stars but possibly carribean beach. any help would be great!!!!!
Thanks

Unless the 15 people are two parents and 13 children, you won't be able to get Disney Club discounts on all the rooms you would need. One club member can book either two or three (I think is it 3) rooms with the discount. Your party would need at least four rooms at any of the value resorts and most of the moderate resorts. Without knowing when you are going, it is impossible to say if there would even be Disney Club discounts available. These discounts are not available year round and are limited when they are available. You can contact the Disney Club for more information by calling 1-800-654-6347.

Good Luck!

Sounds like you're better off going to mousesavers.com and checking out discount codes for those dates. The club offers discounted packages, but big chances are you'll spend more money buying a package anyway.

The club card is real nice if you stop by the Disney Store often to buy stuff, and every now and then they have some good offers for special events.

Wanda

Don't forget about the discount on passes, it's around 5%. That will add up quick for such a large party.

IMHO, no. Go to Mousesavers.com and use a code for Disney hotels and auto rentals. If you're staying off-site, I recommend the Entertainment card or Quikbooks.com booking agency. For park passes, I recommend Connections123.com or one of the other discount brokers.

The DC offered me nothing that I couldn't get cheaper on my own.

It sounds like you need to look into whether a WDW Annual Pass would help you get the Room Discounts you will want?? Or AAA has some great discounts! but if you aren't a the Disney Club card will save you a bundle
Pay no enrollment fee to join AAA and save 10% off the first year of AAA membership dues!

That should save you the cost of the DC card!!!

I'm sure it would be worth getting. The discount on passes will go a long way to recouping the cost. You can probably find better hotel discounts elsewhere. If you are going to be getting a rental car you can save some money on National with DC. The discount at the Disney Store could save some more.

On our trip in Nov we are using DC discounts on a car ($30) and two AP's ($45). Add in the savings we will get at the Disney Store and other possible discounts on our Nov and future trips - DC was well worth the small investment.

I just joined in June , we had the old club card so it cost us 29.95. I have been using it in our little town to get discounuts on meals when we go out to eat. We are going to Disney in late Aug. and I have saved enought just by using it to go out to eat. And I know once we get to Disney I will really get my money out of it. (They also give you a 800 # to call for dining at Disney) So I don't have to pay for any calls. On there web site they give you coupons to save at some things at Disney. So far I like it. And you can join the Entertainment National to get a card for $4.95 for a year. So I did that and I saved buy using it to book 3 nights at Hard Rock Hotel. I would say so far I LOVE IT!:

It was my understanding that you couldn't use the entertainment Disney card for rooms at Universal - some sort of special exclusion. Has this changed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter