receiving Lowes First credit with FAN discount

Purrrrfecta

A little crazy cat named Lorelei
I am wondering if someone has ever received Lowes First credit
using the FAN discount rate.

I have read other threads where people said they received their perks when giving their lowes first number

so I would like to know this answer too. ;)

Thanks,
Connie

Just returned from RPR last week. 3/13 - 3/17

Used the FAN club discount. At check-in we were offered a Loews First upgrade and we received our milk and cookies following evening.

I think that you have a better chance of getting an upgrade when you arrive late. We arrived around 8 pm. The next night I overheard the desk clerk offering an upgrade to another guest. He was checking in around 9 pm.

What was your upgrade? We've booked a standard view room and are hoping for something.

King suite, club level. I had to turn it down, my daughter did not want to sleep in a rollaway bed.

From my experience last July, Loew's "qualified stay" is the only part of the benefits (check-in gift, cookies, etc.) that will not count. I had booked RPR through Universal Vacations and assumed the nights would be counted towards "qualified stays". It did not until after I faxed all the info, confirm. sheets, etc. to Loew's with an explanation. I did receive credit for those 7 nights, making me a gold member, but it took a lot of review.

I have only booked using a Fl Resident Rate, Entertainment & Fan Club Rate.... and I have always gotten my little goodies. I also earned a gold status thru my stays...however now (as you can see on one of my other posts) that I am at gold status...they told me I was not allowed my FREE upgrade because I booked with the Fl Resident Rate.... go figure:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter