Recent princess meals

Disneynov2015

Mouseketeer
We have CRT and Akh booked for our November trip. Can anyone tell me which princesses have been visiting these restaurants recently?

Thanks

As of our trip earlier this summer...
Akershus: Belle (yellow dress upon entry), Aurora, Ariel, Snow White and Cinderella
CRT: Cinderella (upon entry), Aurora, Ariel, Snow White and Jasmine

Two days ago at Akershus lunch was (same as above), Belle in yellow dress at entry with photo pass photographer, then Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel & Snow White. I was bummed about no Jasmine since I then had to wait it a 30 min line the next day :/

I currently have an ADR for lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table one day and an ADR for dinner at Akershus another day. I'm starting to second guess myself since the princesses are (mostly) the same. My daughter will have just turned 4 when we go. Thinking about cancelling Akershus...

We did CRT in mid-August. We met Jasmine, Aurora, Snow White, and Ariel in the dining room in addition to the photo op with Cinderella as you come in.

I currently have an ADR for lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table one day and an ADR for dinner at Akershus another day. I'm starting to second guess myself since the princesses are (mostly) the same. My daughter will have just turned 4 when we go. Thinking about cancelling Akershus...

You could fast pass Enchanted Tales with Belle at the Magic Kingdom and your daughter would get a chance to meet her and take a picture, just an idea.

Worth noting.... if entertaining children? These are wonderful choices :).

But please understand? The FOOD is gonna stink :(. One may get a CHARACTER MEAL, or REALLY GOOD FOOD - not both, not at the same location.
Now, you will do as you chose, and I dearly hope your family is happy :).

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

If she loves princesses and you can deal then I'd say do both..my DS loves the Fab 5 and we have a meal booked every other day at H&V, Tusker, Cape May.. I'd rather eat with the characters than wait in line!!! Kills 2 birds...

I was hoping Rapunzel would be at CRT. Enjoy your trip and whichever you decide to do! We would have definitely added Aksh to the agenda but we decided to skip Epcot this go around.

I was hoping Rapunzel would be at CRT. Enjoy your trip and whichever you decide to do! We would have definitely added Aksh to the agenda but we decided to skip Epcot this go around.

Can you fit in Trattoria al Forno for breakfast? That’s our plan to get in Rapunzel, our girls’ favorite, and no park admission needed. I wish Tiana was in rotation other than waiting in line at Princess Hall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter