~~ Recommend me a Hotel ASAP Please ~~

Nimrod.sixty9

Universal 11/22 11/23
On site is booked and Im still a little mad about Rodeway Inn not telling me that they were going to put me in another hotel (due to remodel my last visit - still nice to know before 2am). So those are out.

It has to be close to the park. I prefer to have a microwave and a fridge included. Must have free WiFi...

Thanks in advance! :worship:

On site is booked and Im still a little mad about Rodeway Inn not telling me that they were going to put me in another hotel (due to remodel my last visit - still nice to know before 2am). So those are out.

It has to be close to the park. I prefer to have a microwave and a fridge included. Must have free WiFi...

Thanks in advance! :worship:

Try double tree it is walking distance and then the Holiday Inn Express is right there as well.

Thanks! I liked only one of the Hampton's and I think it was the one you were talking about. But came across the Hyatt and decided to go there. :thumbsup2

Hope I did good!

Daughter stayed at La Quinta and said it was fine. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Expess. Both of these are over there by Major Blvd.

We have stayed at LaQuinta on Jamaicen Ct. many times and liked it.Great pool free breakfast and Wi-Fi.It is a few miles from Universal tho.

But I've heard a few people that stayed at the DoubleTree and they never complained about it!!

Thanks everyone!
we are at the hyatt right now. Room is great!

Unfortunately we didn't get here in time to see the fireworks. Must have just missed them because the parking lot and the road to it was slammed with people. I eve seen a guy drive down the sidewalk lol unreal some ppl.

Anyway thanks again for the input and I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th.

Hope I'll see the works tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter