Recommendations for ADB for large family

LuvtoPlan

Earning My Ears
Would like to plan a family trip to Europe and was thinking of an ABD? We have done several Disney Cruises to Carribean in concierge and loved them. We go to park at least once a year but wanted to try a European Trip with the kids and grandkids for our 40th Anniversairy.

How old are the kids? My favorite European ABD, which is fabulous, is the Greece trip! I highly recommend it!

Sayhello

How many people? Some very ABD-like companies have smaller travel groups, where your family may make up the entire group. It would be like a private tour for just you. ABD has larger groups, if you'd rather there be other folks for people/kids to meet.

How many people? Some very ABD-like companies have smaller travel groups, where your family may make up the entire group. It would be like a private tour for just you. ABD has larger groups, if you'd rather there be other folks for people/kids to meet.

aggiedog, we are traveling to Italy in June as a family of 9. We will be celebrating 2 wedding anniversaries, 2 birthdays and 1 HS graduation and acceptance to NCSU. My DH and I did the Viva Italia trip in 2008 and decided to take our children and grandchildren for these milestone celebrations. The Italy Adventure from Rome to Florence to Venice is excellent. In addition, we scheduled a pre and post night for our trip. DH and I also are Disney enthusiasts, with at least one trip a year to WDW, sometimes 2. We had about 30 in our ABD group on the last trip. It had absolutely NO effect on the enjoyment of the trip or the attention each person received. The younger ones have their own age appropriate activities.

I’m glad you had a great trip. I no way implied it couldn’t be a good trip within a larger group, and if the OP is set on ABD I’m sure they will have a great time too. I was just suggesting that group size can matter for some people and that with a large group it can mean the difference between a true group tour and essentially a private tour.

I’m glad you had a great trip. I no way implied it couldn’t be a good trip within a larger group, and if the OP is set on ABD I’m sure they will have a great time too. I was just suggesting that group size can matter for some people and that with a large group it can mean the difference between a true group tour and essentially a private tour.

Oh, I didn't think you were making that implication at all. I don't usually make negative posts to anyone, and apologize if it sounded so. I just wanted to share our experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter