>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Can anyone confirm if there are other colors for the new Pixar resort mug besides pink? Also curious if both the new Mickey and Pixar mugs will be available at all the resorts. We will be there this summer.
There is only one Pixar mug that I have seen and it was at CR. The Mickey one there has a red lid.

Random mug question - on our mugs from several years ago, the center of the lid pops out for cleaning - is it supposed to do that on the new mugs? We just got back with two new mugs and I can't get the centers to pop out. I don't want to break them if they aren't supposed to come out. :goodvibes

Just want to make sure I have this right. We are staying at AKL one night, then moving to BRV to meet up with my family. No one in our group is staying more than 9 days. So I should be able to buy mugs for everyone in our group, including those meeting us a day later, at AKL when we arrive, correct?

Just want to make sure I have this right. We are staying at AKL one night, then moving to BRV to meet up with my family. No one in our group is staying more than 9 days. So I should be able to buy mugs for everyone in our group, including those meeting us a day later, at AKL when we arrive, correct?

Definitely.

Random mug question - on our mugs from several years ago, the center of the lid pops out for cleaning - is it supposed to do that on the new mugs? We just got back with two new mugs and I can't get the centers to pop out. I don't want to break them if they aren't supposed to come out. :goodvibes
It does, but it's really hard to get out. We have the same issue.

Can you refill the refillable mugs with non-sparkling cold drinks? I saw that there is coffee and hot tea, but is there also something like lemonade (like vitamin water or something that is not sparkling) for younger children? We are staying at Pop's Century.

Yes anything from the soda fountain (powerade, water, lemonade included) and the coffee and hot tea. Maybe their is hot chocolate as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter