>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

how long do the mugs stay "active" ? We're heading down in January, 3 nights at ASMovies before moving to POFQ for 2 weeks. No dining plan for either reservation and we actually buy the mugs mainly for souvenirs but still like the occasional drink while we're there. If we buy the mugs at movies will they work only for those 3 nights or the 14 days I've read other places? And if it's 14 days is it possible to pay extra to extend it?
You'll be able to use those mugs at POFQ for at least 14 days total. And you might even be able to get the last few days as well. Just ask when you find out your end date for them on the soda machine.

how long do the mugs stay "active" ? We're heading down in January, 3 nights at ASMovies before moving to POFQ for 2 weeks. No dining plan for either reservation and we actually buy the mugs mainly for souvenirs but still like the occasional drink while we're there. If we buy the mugs at movies will they work only for those 3 nights or the 14 days I've read other places? And if it's 14 days is it possible to pay extra to extend it?
I've actually had mine activated for up to 5 weeks without saying one thing to a CM one time. I was only staying 4 nights so that was a waste. LOL

You can even mention that you are checking out on X date when initially picking them up and need them for 17 days. It should not be an issue.

You'll be able to use those mugs at POFQ for at least 14 days total. And you might even be able to get the last few days as well. Just ask when you find out your end date for them on the soda machine.
The mugs are automatically activated for 14 days. Keep you receipt and you can get the extra days added on at your second resort for no cost.
I've actually had mine activated for up to 5 weeks without saying one thing to a CM one time. I was only staying 4 nights so that was a waste. LOL

You can even mention that you are checking out on X date when initially picking them up and need them for 17 days. It should not be an issue.
Great news! Thanks for the quick responses

The guy who did ours asked us how long our stay was. We said 2 weeks and he activated them for 3 :)

We are currently at CBR and there are NO Halloween mugs. ☹️We rode the skyliner over to Pop and AOA and they don’t have any either. ☹️ We’re headed to GF for dining reservations and hope they have them there.

They didn’t have the Halloween mugs at GF or Sports. But they DID have some left at Music! So we grabbed some.

Attachments

• 9E6D535F-56E9-4F80-B5A8-9932D5FC7315.jpeg
    9E6D535F-56E9-4F80-B5A8-9932D5FC7315.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 61
Quick question. Does anyone know the current Fountain Drink selection at the Mara in Animal Kingdom Lodge? I recall getting Acai/Blueberry Vitamin Water in the past and have found some photos to support that online, but the most current photo does not have the Vitamin Water included. We are staying for a week but I cannot do carbonation. Getting tea isn't worth the cost of the mug, being able to get the Vitamin Water would likely make it worthwhile. TIA

Quick question. Does anyone know the current Fountain Drink selection at the Mara in Animal Kingdom Lodge? I recall getting Acai/Blueberry Vitamin Water in the past and have found some photos to support that online, but the most current photo does not have the Vitamin Water included. We are staying for a week but I cannot do carbonation. Getting tea isn't worth the cost of the mug, being able to get the Vitamin Water would likely make it worthwhile. TIA
I was there in September and the vitamin water was definitely available (and delicious!). Enjoy!!

Last year I seem to recall the holiday mugs appearing just before or around Halloween. Any sign of them this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!