>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

No. They are $18.99 at every resort.

Not sure about yellow, but yes the handles are still white.

Ok thanks - I saw something on FB today maybe from the food blog ?? Went I went back to reread I couldn't find it - but didn't make sense that it would be less at one resort than the rest...must have read it wrong.

Did this once. But ordering soda and water from Amazon Prime Now makes me feel like I'm sticking to the mouse just a little...

Dunno if this has been covered by anyone yet.....
Might be of interest given the ongoing rollout of Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.

https://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/choices/?filter1=New Drinks

I’m going to CBR in April where they already have 2 machines for every ‘village’, that’s 1 in 3 buildings, with further machines being installed in the food outlets during the reimagining.

For those that like playing with their phones, there is also a CC freestyle app in which you can create your own blends of up to 3 drinks and get the machines to dispense them.

Doing Pirates and Pals on Tuesday while staying at Universal and not checking into Disney until Friday of the same week - if I buy a mug at the Contempo on Tuesday would it still be good for my Disney stay starting Friday?

Doing Pirates and Pals on Tuesday while staying at Universal and not checking into Disney until Friday of the same week - if I buy a mug at the Contempo on Tuesday would it still be good for my Disney stay starting Friday?

They're good for 14 days (and can be extended) but why buy it on Tuesday if you're not going to use it until Friday?

Returning to Disney in October 2018 and read in an earlier post that I can bring my refillable mug from a previous trip and pay an activation fee. Has anyone done this before or know how much the fee is?

Is there any chance that you can get an Annual Pass discount for the mugs? I'm trying to decide if we'll use them enough only being there for 5 days in January.

I got an AP discount in January, in fact I just found the receipt for it today in my back pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!