>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I arrive Saturday, I will report back if Pop Century still has any at that time! Hoping to get ours, I'm really excited about the design. We have several of the other. I was not expecting a new mug design this year on this trip!!!

Now that the Halloween refillable mug has actually happened, I'd be surprised if there isn't a Christmas design.

I'll be disappointed if they *don't* do a Christmas mug! Not that I'll be there to get one even if they do...but it will give me hope that when we go in June 2020, they'll have a Memorial Day/Fourth of July Patriotic one. I can dream, right?

I'll be disappointed if they *don't* do a Christmas mug! Not that I'll be there to get one even if they do...but it will give me hope that when we go in June 2020, they'll have a Memorial Day/Fourth of July Patriotic one. I can dream, right?

Right! They sure have us by the purse/wallet don't they?

We are arriving two days after Thanksgiving and staying until mid December. Sure hope they have a Christmas design.

So these new mugs are more money? Are the normal mugs the same price or a bit cheaper?

So I want two of the Halloween mugs...one for each granddaughter. Can I buy and use one for my September trip and buy another and activate in December?

So I want two of the Halloween mugs...one for each granddaughter. Can I buy and use one for my September trip and buy another and activate in December?
My guess is that both will be activated when you buy them and good for 14 days. You won't be able to use the extra one in December.

So we got the Halloween mugs last week. We are going back Christmas week. I know we can pay to activate them but is it the same price as getting new ones or discounted since they don’t have to supply the mugs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!