>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Does anyone know if the price of refillable mugs will go up significantly to reflect the increased cost of soft drinks? At almost $4 for a soft drink, it doesn't take too many refills to make them well worth it. Thinking refillable mugs could easily reach or exceed $20

I have the cutest Christmas mug from when the Osborne lights played. I sure hope ill be able to get a Halloween mug when were down on the 27th:eek:

Liz:rose:

Question - will the freestyle machines work to dispense plain water and ice if you don't have a refillable mug with an active chip? I don't really drink soda, but I do drink a lot of water. I was thinking of bringing a cup from a previous trip. Obviously, it's not going to work to get soda, but it's kind of a festive thing to have with me.

Question - will the freestyle machines work to dispense plain water and ice if you don't have a refillable mug with an active chip? I don't really drink soda, but I do drink a lot of water. I was thinking of bringing a cup from a previous trip. Obviously, it's not going to work to get soda, but it's kind of a festive thing to have with me.

I know from first-hand experience that they will dispense water and ice into the paper cups that the cash register person will give you if you ask at check out. That's what I did at the BC Marketplace a couple weeks ago.

I always take a cup from home for me....I drink ice water and green tea-I bring my own teabags. DH drinks soda, so we always buy him a mug.

Thinking of buying the mug for my trip next month after the drink price increase. I am curious though, I saw that you can get your mug filled at Beaches & Cream. We're eating there for lunch one day, can I use the mug then instead of paying for a drink? If not I'll just fill it at the marketplace before we go in.

Thinking of buying the mug for my trip next month after the drink price increase. I am curious though, I saw that you can get your mug filled at Beaches & Cream. We're eating there for lunch one day, can I use the mug then instead of paying for a drink? If not I'll just fill it at the marketplace before we go in.

I have no experience with B&C but every Disney restaurant I've been in with my mug has no problem with it. You pay the mouse either way.

Has anyone tried out the mugs yet from Animal Kingdom Lodge or Coronado Springs that are supposedly rigged to work at the Water Parks?

How many areas at beach club has a refill station? Just the one market? My decision may depend on how far my room is from the market if so...

How many areas at beach club has a refill station? Just the one market? My decision may depend on how far my room is from the market if so...

Indoors, the only place is at the Marketplace. I've also heard (not confirmed) that you can refill at Beaches and Cream and Hurricane Hannahs.

So, my brilliant plan to bring my old refillable mug hit a snag tonight when DH overfilled the dishwasher and the lid fell down and melted on the heating element. Any chance I can buy just a single purple lid when I go without paying an arm or a leg for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!