Refreshment package on RC

sdjen

DIS Veteran
Jumping ship in November for my first RC cruise (for a work conference). Part of the package is a free "refreshment package" for the cruise.

Is there a soft drink machine anywhere on RC like the one at the pool deck on DCL? Or, do you have to go to a bar to order?

Also, it says premium coffee and tea is included. Does this mean that coffees at Starbucks or another café would be included? Any limitations?

Sorry - sure this is a dumb question but I have researched and cannot find this info.

Thanks!

It depends on the ship. Some have Freestyle machines on others you have to get drinks from the bar.

If the ship has a stand-alone Starbucks it won't be included. You can get premium coffee and tea at Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe and restaurants.

Nice! Hard to turn down a cruise, even if it involves work.

I know! I just got off a Disney cruise Saturday. I am very curious to compare the cruise lines even though it will mostly be a working vacation. I've never been to Miami either so looking forward to that too. It is a LOT less expensive than DCL so not expecting the same experience.

It depends on the ship. Some have Freestyle machines on others you have to get drinks from the bar.

If the ship has a stand-alone Starbucks it won't be included. You can get premium coffee and tea at Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe and restaurants.

Thanks. It is on Mariner of the Seas. It looks like this ship just got updated so hoping for the freestyle machines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter