Refunds for cancelled cruise?

Bootsie13

Earning My Ears
Our cruise was cancelled and we rebooked, however they told us that port fees and taxes (about $500) would be refunded. For those in a similar situation- how long did your refund take? Thanks!

less than a week here too.
They came before the rest if the refund we received

Four days for the taxes, port fees, and prepaid gratuities. Five days for the cruise fare itself.

Cancelled yesterday, they told me 30 days

they also said it takes a bit longer if u have a cruise credit as they need to transfer it back to the orginal amount we paid not the 125% and that can take a bit longer

I haven't been able to reach my TA to rebook (we want to reschedule but he is MIA) and today I looked at my credit card online and I see I received 5 credits. I believe two of them were Rainforest room passes I had purchased in advance but not sure about the other 3? We were scheduled on the Dream on July 13th.

Exactly one week from canceling I was Refunded port fees and maybe airport transportation? There were two separate refunds issued. Hopefully remainder won’t be far behind

I haven't been able to reach my TA to rebook (we want to reschedule but he is MIA) and today I looked at my credit card online and I see I received 5 credits. I believe two of them were Rainforest room passes I had purchased in advance but not sure about the other 3? We were scheduled on the Dream on July 13th.

I've assumed there are two of you as you have 2 passes so 2 of the refunds might be port fees as I think they sometimes come through seperately. Did you purchase transfers as these get refunded too

I've assumed there are two of you as you have 2 passes so 2 of the refunds might be port fees as I think they sometimes come through seperately. Did you purchase transfers as these get refunded too
Two of the charges were definitely the Rainforest passes, I bought them as gifts for two of the people in our traveling party. We have two rooms so I am thinking port fees and taxes although not sure how that broke out since we received 3 refunds? Good news is I rebooked today without my MIA TA and was able to apply my credit no problem.

Two of the charges were definitely the Rainforest passes, I bought them as gifts for two of the people in our traveling party. We have two rooms so I am thinking port fees and taxes although not sure how that broke out since we received 3 refunds? Good news is I rebooked today without my MIA TA and was able to apply my credit no problem.

Good to hear!

We had to cancel & rebook this past Monday & our port fees/taxes refund posted Tuesday. This was the second time we were forced to cancel & rebook, the 1st time it took about 10 days give or take a couple.

We got cancelled on May 13 and cancelled the cruise the same day. We got the taxes, port fees, transfers back last week. Still waiting on the big chuck. Anyone from the May 13 cancellation wave get everything back? At the same time, my pre-cruise room and Villains after Dark party was cancelled and all was refunded.

We got cancelled on May 13 and cancelled the cruise the same day. We got the taxes, port fees, transfers back last week. Still waiting on the big chuck. Anyone from the May 13 cancellation wave get everything back? At the same time, my pre-cruise room and Villains after Dark party was cancelled and all was refunded.
For us it was a little less than a week between getting our port fees back and getting the rest of it back - which was posted as about 6 refunds on the same day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter