Regarding the pictures of food on these boards lately

Muushka

<font color=red>I usually feel like I just stepped
They are GREAT! Anyone else notice how good the pictures are??? :thumbsup2

They're wonderful! The only problem is that everytime I see a new group of pictures I feel like I need to change my ADRs. Everything looks soooo good!

Excellent piccies ~ Only problem is once I have seen them, I am sooooooo hungry :lmao:

. I'm so glad to see that people are posting pictures. :thumbsup2 I only read dining reviews and trip reports that include pictures.

The pictures are YUMMY!!! I wish I was back down to eat the food. I was thinking of that yesterday making tacos, how good it would be just to set down to a buffet of choices.

They are killing me! In a good way :teeth:

I have been on a diet forever and I have been torturing myself with disney dining pics....I have 13 more days until I can take my own pics!! :Pinkbounc

I agree. I never thought about taking pictures of food, but I must admit they're interesting. Nice addition. Maybe I'll start taking some!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I love the pictures, and can't wait till our Nov trip on the DDP :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Yes, the food looks really really good, but the quality of the pictures is fantastic! These DISsers could be food magazine photographers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter