Relationships in Real

RachelNinja

Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life
After finally learning that King and Princess are married in real, I was curious to know ... who do you know in VMK in real life? Do you have real life friends who also play VMK? How many of your family members are in the game? There are times when I see a lot of players always together in our little yet amazing world, and I just never knew! So ... shareee please :goodvibes

The only person I know in real life is HowWeird. We've been really close friends for the past few years (although we knew each other longer because we attend the same church). We even dated for a while and twas all :cloud9: ... before we learned that we work much better as "bffs." Haha. In game, Weird and Ninja still get to be together so I guess I can say Ive actually done the whole "taken" thing.

Within the next year or so, we intend on making it out to WDW with friends! Super excited since Weird hasn't been back in ages. Who better to go to WDW with than a Disney fan who's also your best friend!

Always the Weird to my Ninja

I know many of my friends, but they aren't all DISers.
Let's see..
illusionistic
Amber_Kait
cheer_blondie
blonde_blaze
and im sure a lot i've forgot about....

I ko Feye-Marie, and a couple other ppl who are not Dis'rs

My two bestfriends, but they haven't played the game since 2005. My best friend had told us about VMK within the month it got out and she had an account but after a few days she said "the game is all about quests and its boring" so she quit. My other best friend really loves Disney but she couldn't access VMK on her computer so she said oh well..I am the only one of us three playing it currently..

Slinkyman is my son and I am his mother despite having a boy peep(he made it long story). Also smalld is inks best friend in real and comes to our house everyday after school. Laurabearz I met through VMK but we are now real friends even though there are many miles between us and we have seen her like 5 times now. VMK have given me almost 3 years of something fun and exciting to share with my son. It will be strange to sit at the dinner table and not talk about VMK...

Bug

I met OUtOfMyMind in VMK during Beta testing. We were able to communicate outside the game here. ( I know, shame shame; but we are both really old adults :rotfl2: )

We were married on Feb 9th of this year after almost 3 years of visiting back and forth and developing a "real" relationship. :lovestruc

UH and we are not the only happy couples!

Slinkyman is my son and I am his mother despite having a boy peep(he made it long story). Also smalld is inks best friend in real and comes to our house everyday after school. Laurabearz I met through VMK but we are now real friends even though there are many miles between us and we have seen her like 5 times now. VMK have given me almost 3 years of something fun and exciting to share with my son. It will be strange to sit at the dinner table and not talk about VMK...

Bug

Lucky small, I always wanted to meet ink I didn't have cancer but i had mono, then it went away , I remember ink on 4th of july we were very chatty and that was the longest chat with him i had i am timber_dude-tell him timber_dude says hi

I didn't know anyone on VMK before i met the most amazing friends ever. None of my realll friends play this game..

But i have began to talk to quite a few people, but mostly ill[illusionistic]. I really do hope to meet some of these people, especially ill. We talk everyday and it'd be great to meet him in person sometime. :-)

Relationships in real that I have from VMK:

First and foremost, ElectricLime :) My sweet.tea. I would probably not have met him if it weren't for VMK, despite the two of us living near WDW and being avid (rabid?) Disney fans.

Then there is Sea, Out, Alyce, MartyDog, Fly, ShelbyMarie and all the other locals :) The Zeta Island girls and all our girls only trips, PrincessLynda & Pengin, the Capes, DoomCookie - all of whom I've gotten to know and love through VMK and their vacations down to WDW.

Other friends I've known IRL before VMK and we've always had fun playing in the virtual parks as well as the real parks. For a short while, even my Mom played VMK.

Being a local is lucky in that regard :) Everyone comes to WDW and I can ALWAYS make time to meet up with friends.

I know a lot of people Out of VMK. I know,
iBugHuggs ( AwsomePerfectRose )
theshinning
acegoaliestar
fusiongirl
kels-o
kay_chick
Parsely, it would be great to meet her, we have talked before on the phone, but not in person.
Well I Think That's It :)

My husband and I both played VMK as well as his youngest son and my mom. And for those of you who always wondered, yes MummyKat is really my mom, I am not playing baby :rotfl:
Through the game I have met many ppl that play vmk and live near me and some that came to visit DLR, and have become friends with many of them in real life.

I know Garizle and a lot of other people through aim, but I've never really met anyone. It's nice that we can still talk, even though VMK is gone.
I still dont have a lot of people's sn, so if anyone wants to add me on aim, my sn is: omgdumbo
Talk anytime! :-)
-dumbooo =]

I didn't have any family or friends i knew before VMK who played, but through VMK and DIS I met some wonderful friends a few of who I have met and some I have yet to meet. This past January I got the chance to DLR and finally got to meet Lady and Prince which was one dream I had hoped for, for about two years.

The only players I know are:
turner_fan, my sister.
moqueen, Turner's friend.
ginneyweasleyfan, also Turner's friend.
expertexplorer, the relative who told me and turner about VMK (although she never was added to my list or seen in game as she doesn't play much.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter