Release Your Anxiety: The Mickey Mouse/Alabama Crimson Tide Championship #17 Merch Is In

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
Folks,

You know how humble and modest I have been over the years regarding the Alabama's success on the college football field. sarcasm_zpsc4a40e38.GIF

You will be relieved to know that the merchandise with a Mickey Mouse AND Alabama #17 Champ logo stuff has finally arrived from China. It's hard to get the merch into the stores in time cuz we keep winning so many natties. But the #17 stuff is on the shelves now.

I was at the University of Alabama's bookstore on campus, called the Supply Store (or Supe Store for short) today and saw this stuff. Get it now because I'm sure it was a limited production run since #18 is JUST around the corner.

Don't run over each other trying to order the following:

20180707_135836.jpg

20180707_135912.jpg

20180707_135857.jpg

20180707_135928.jpg

20180707_135939.jpg

And for the smallest Crimson Tide fan on your shopping list:

20180707_140001.jpg

We always have room to accommodate new Bama fans who want to jump on the winner's bandwagon:

bamadance_zpsb7310932.GIF Bandwagon.gif

I'm just looking out for ya'll.

Bama Ed

PS - 56 days till kickoff. And ya'll got SEC Media Days on your calendar for next week, right?

PPS - I'm starting to get a little tired of MM/Disney riding Alabama's coattails to try to sell stuff......

i'm just waiting for the mickey alabama pin to be updated to the saban era.

please let us know if you spot any of these with a different helmet number.

14410-a1.jpg

i'm just waiting for the mickey alabama pin to be updated to the saban era.

please let us know if you spot any of these with a different helmet number.

View attachment 335396

Nope, last I looked it was still the "13". I think Disney is smart enough to recognize the fact that they would have to issue a new one at least every other year and they just can't keep up. Success has its disadvantages.

Ed,

Blasted! I was just in Title Town today visiting family and going to Academy to get some new fishing supplies. I could of stopped by the bookstore while I was there.

Oh, I was too excited! SEC Media Days is THIS week.

Also, I know the silent masses will be overjoyed to know that Alabama will take over the SEC Network for a day on July 24.

DiAdWoXU8AA5_0r.jpg

They will cover all sports of course so you can get your Tide quota in a little over a week.

ROLL TIDE! :cheer2:

Bama Ed

Cant wait until Sept. 1 have my ticket and parking pass for the Camping world kickoff. Its the best of both worlds 16 nights at the Fort and Bama football... Sambuster

aug 25 to Sept 10

Cant wait until Sept. 1 have my ticket and parking pass for the Camping world kickoff. Its the best of both worlds 16 nights at the Fort and Bama football... Sambuster

aug 25 to Sept 10

sambuster,

I'm counting on you to post some pix and notes of your visit (both Fort and ball game) when you are there. I was intending to go to this Bama-Louisville game a year ago like you (albeit only for a few days - I am too poor for 16 nights). But my DD got a job at WDW this past spring through the Disney College Program so I made a trip to Orlando in January 2018 to move her in, March 2018 (at the Fort) to visit her, April 2018 with a Cast Member discount at Caribbean Beach Resort to visit her, and then May 2018 (no WDW visit) to move her out.

Needless to say, after all those trips in a five month span, there aren't many pennies in my piggy bank. So Mama said no football tix and trip to Orlando this year (I do have a kidney that I could sell though :rolleyes1 ).

Have a great trip! :banana:

Bama Ed

PS - and if you ever come to Tuscaloosa for a game, contact me in advance.....

Ha! It only took me 2 years to save for that 16 days. My last trip to the fort was October 2016. Sambuster
sambuster,

I'm counting on you to post some pix and notes of your visit (both Fort and ball game) when you are there. I was intending to go to this Bama-Louisville game a year ago like you (albeit only for a few days - I am too poor for 16 nights). But my DD got a job at WDW this past spring through the Disney College Program so I made a trip to Orlando in January 2018 to move her in, March 2018 (at the Fort) to visit her, April 2018 with a Cast Member discount at Caribbean Beach Resort to visit her, and then May 2018 (no WDW visit) to move her out.

Needless to say, after all those trips in a five month span, there aren't many pennies in my piggy bank. So Mama said no football tix and trip to Orlando this year (I do have a kidney that I could sell though :rolleyes1 ).

Have a great trip! :banana:

Bama Ed

PS - and if you ever come to Tuscaloosa for a game, contact me in advance.....
aa

FALL PRACTICE BEGINS TODAY!

kleph,

I hope you are aware of the behind-the-scenes all access documentary (recruiting pitch) that ESPN is producing this month on the Tide. Four weekly episodes and the first one is out (saw it last night). It's called Training Days: Rolling With The Tide.

https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-...aration-for-the-2018-college-football-season/

As the link says, each episode will be "extensively re-aired" on the BSPN family of networks.

As for me personally, I'm having to get ready for football season as well. Getting in fan shape after the summer layoff requires a Larry Culpepper type of laser focus. I hope I can get back into mid-season form soon. Last year I was a lean, mean fighting machine with a sense of rhythm. An analaysis of the games on my DVR from last season reveals that I made it on tv for a few seconds in one game:

Finally, I have to say that I'll be having lunch with Nick Saban next month (seriously). More to come.

Roll Tide!

Bama Ed

The last time ESPN did a series on Alabama's training camp, Auburn won the national championship.

BTW,

Went by the Supe Store today and all the Mickey Mouse/Bama gear in the initial photos in my first post has been sold out and no known plans to restock. You snooze you lose. Guess we need to move on to #18 whenever that day comes, huh? :rolleyes1

BTW, from the scrimmage yesterday just around the corner, Tua had 4 TD and 0 INT and Jalen had 0 TD and 3 INT (as reported by former players and REC in attendance). Two more scrimmages to go on the following Saturdays.

Who know what will happen this season? Not me, for sure! :sad2:

Bama Ed

Plus the email I got yesterday about the $600 million renovations for Bryant Denny, Coleman, and Mal Moore facility.

For all of the Alabama Disers...…..I just attended The Lynyrd Skynyrd "Last of the Street Survivors" tour concert in Cincinnati. This concert also included the SteelWoods, 38 Special (one of my personal favorites) and Hank Williams. Of course the encore song was Free Bird. The pre-encore song was...…...you guessed it...…..Sweet Home Alabama. By the reaction of the sold out crowd you would have thought we were sitting in the middle of the state of Alabama. This concert ranks up with the best I've attended.

SteveSweet Home Alabama.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter