Remedial phone help please!

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
hello, I need to book a Golden Forrest room, and understand I can’t do that on line. I researched and it says I need to add 011+44 to the number they provided, that also has a + in it. On my phone + is also zero, so am I replacing the plus with a zero? I feel I have tried all the combinations, but nothing is going through. I am normally no so clueless!

You can book Golden Forrest Rooms online (Its only Castle Club in DLH that you cant)

Look at this thread - post #6 and it will explain how.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/golden-forest-room-what-are-the-benefits-and-how-to-book.3656218/

Are you booking through the American DLP site? Do you know you can book on any countries site as different countries have different offers?
Nothing is mailed out to you so just leave you address as it is but put the country as the one of the offer. Its all perfectly legit and you can even do it on the phone by asking to book the offer on that countries site.

If you do still want to book yes the + is replaced by 0

Thank you for the explanation. I retried on the website, and the rooms still did not show for my dates, however when I changed resorts the club rooms did show, so I am guessing the lodge was just sold out. I was able to book lakeside club at Newport, so I am happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter