"Remember" Fireworks at Disneyland

quadaunt

Disney Devotee
I was thrilled to learn that DL was still showing the "Remember" fireworks from the 50th celebration. However, a friend who lives in California and has visited a few times within the past few months said that both times she was there the explosions and soundtrack were the same, but there were no laser lights or images projected on the castle or the Matterhorn. Has anyone here seen the Remember fireworks recently and did they have the lasers and projections?

I saw them in June and they were exactly the same, except the beginning (where Julie Andrews talks) is a bit different. Less about the 50th anniversary. However, the skull and crossbones were on the Matterhorn and the projections on the castle were the same as far as I remember. It definitely had that very bright, laser beam during the one part.

Was there in June also and everything was still perfect as always!!!

Andrea

I was there from June 3-13th and yeah it was still the grand old Remember fireworks but I was very disappointed that they did get rid of the projections on the castle and Tinkerbell flying around the castle.

Was there last weekend (july 15th) all is still in tact, tink flying, projections on the castle and matterhorn.

.....Spoliers.....

Rumor is the Castle projectors were removed after the 50th. I haven't seen Remember from that close to the Castle for a few months...

The behind Toon Town launched & Castle launched pyro has been changed slightly (it's just as good, just a little different) since the 50th ended.

Dane Julie Andrews script has also changed since the 50th ended.

The 'Star Tours' lasers from Sleeping Beauty Castle are still part of the show, when they are working.

Tinker Bell still does the best flight around the Castle she has ever done, when safety permits.

The simple projections are still shown on the Matterhorn.

The (different from the Castle) projections are still shown on the It's a Small World facade.

:wizard:

The castle projections are gone, but Tink still flies nightly (I've only seen one show ever where she didn't and it was a safety issue--this one was during the 50th). I've also noticed some of the blasts have changed (I miss the ones that used to come off the castle at the end of the shooting gallery section). Sometimes the lasers work, sometimes they don't.

When we saw it in May, they were still projecting on the Matterhorn, but nothing on the castle. Tink still flew though. :) I can't recall if the lasers worked or not. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter