Remember the Dollar Tree goodies?

sablair

Mouseketeer
Two days before our trip and Im soooo ticked at DH! Remember all the cute stuff we posted about for the goodie bags? Well, DS and I sat down last weekend and made up the bags. They are wonderful!!! We made some for friends who are travelling at the same time with kids and handed them out Monday :) DS put his, DD's aside for right before we leave friday, and there are a couple more to give as souveniers when we return. Anway, DH is very anal and has to have every single detail planned and double checked or he gets nervous before we leave. Today we have been loading the suitcases up with the very last we want to pack. I know it makes him nervous, but he kept interrupting asking did we remember this, or that.. etc.. ughh!!
I have planned this trip to the smallest detail well in advance just so he wouldnt worry. We had everything packed.. i was so PROUD :) And wouldnt ya know it! he sees the goody bags and cant understand why they arent in a suitcase!!!!

We had words... DD got her goodie bag TWO DAYS before instead of right as we were leaving (I wanted her to be happy and surprised with the cool stuff she gets to play with on the plane) :( Let the wind out of my sails and ruined the surprise. She just stuffed the things in her carryon and zipped it like it was just more stuff to pack for disney. There is definately something to be said about timing!!

Hide those goodie bags ladies :)

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter