renovations?

crs7568

<font color=FF66FF>The Tag Fairy will find you whe
I am sure this has been asked many times but the search function is disabled so I am hoping someone will be patient enough to answer this question yet again. Does anyone know if the renovations will be completed on the Dolphin by Christmas? If they are not, should I switch my reservations to the Swan? How tired are the rooms at the Dolphin?

Thanks again for your patience. I have a two year old so sifting through all of this information is not really an option for me.

Caryn

Due to a very busy April, the Swan still has a few rooms left to renovate, and they will be starting the Dolphin soon. The Swan will be soon very soon, if a renovated room ia important to you, then I would switch over. I have stayed in both rooms and love the heavenly beds (renovated room) the decor I could careless about, and I never thought any room I had before looked tired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter