Rental car and MDE

Emmafleur

Mouseketeer
We are planning on arriving at MCO and picking up a rental car there. The rental car we are planning to get will fit all five adults in but not all our luggage. I don’t really want to leave luggage for Disney to deliver as we don’t land until late afternoon. Is it possible for three of us with our luggage to go on the MDE and the other two people to drive to Disney? I’m not sure if they will allow us to split parties up on the MDE.
TIA x

Yes, as long as at least one person travels on MDE and can manage the luggage since they will need to load and unload it at each end.

Thank you. I think the three people on the MDE will each take their own luggage and the two in the car will take theirs with them. They’re going to stop and do some food shopping too on the way to OKW to stock us up on snacks and drinks. Thanks for your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter