rental car for 1-2 days- where and how much?

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
hi everyone. my brother is taking the family to wdw again in dec and of course he is leaving me to get all the details. this trip we will be there for 9 or 10 days so my parents would like to go to universal and ioa for a day or 2. my brother does not want to rent a car for the whole time we are there but possibly for 2 days or so. can anyone tell me where we can rent a car in wdw and tell me the rates? i am figuring we will be renting a mid-size or large car b/c it will be five adults (actually i am about the size of a 4th grader though so i guess it is more like 4 adults and a child) thanks for any info. i know i will be looking up the rental places but i need a starting off point. thanks again.
-jess

i have found great rates at dollar rent a car, www.dollar.com I am getting a compact-2002 dodg neon type(which is 1 car we currently own anyway) for 24.99 day,and the inter was 31.99 and the full size Intrepid is 34.99/day. check out mousesavers for codes on all the rental sites. FVG worked best for me for dollar. http://www.mousesavers.com/groundtrans.html
We are getting it from the courtyard by marriott which i am told is withing walking distance from downtown disney. Good luck.

We are getting it from the courtyard by marriott which i am told is withing walking distance from downtown disney. Good luck.
Dollar rental car will provide you with shuttle service to or from a WDW resort when you pick up/drop off the car.
National car rental does the same thing. It is very convenient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter