Rental cars for HH-Savannah Airport

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Are some rental car companies easier than others at Savannah Airport, or should I just go by price? Some companies are within a few dollars for when we're going. I know at Orlando, there are some that are on site VS. off. What about Savannah? Any recommendations?

We went to Hilton Head last May. Savannah airport is very small.
The rental car lot just outside the terminal only had about 100 cars in it. Everything is within a 5 -10 walk from the gates. I don't believe there are any off site rental agencies but I am not sure. They must bring in cars from somewhere in the area to replenish the supply. We had good luck with National Car rental but check the rates. I don't stay with any one company - just use the one with the best prices. I found the best rates in October for a May 25 vacation. Last year the rates climbed from $179 for a 6 day full size car to about $250 between October and January. I noticed that the rates went up significantly after January. I have a feeling that this is because there may be a limited number of cars available. It is about a 40 minute drive to HH from the airport. I have include the Savannah Airport website. I believe the terminal map will show you all the rental agencies that are right at the terminal. Good luck!

http://www.savannahairport.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter