Rental points for Thanksgiving 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

faery grandmother

Earning My Ears
I am new to the Board, so please forgive me if I'm asking a silly question. I would like to find out about renting points over Thanksgiving--from 11/26 through 11/29/03. My family of 7 adults and 2 children, ages 3 and 4, are planning to visit during this time, and all the Home Away from Home reservations are filled. We really want a kitchen to make our Thanksgiving dinner, so staying at one of the resorts in rooms really doesn't work. Is anyone holding those dates in an appropriate-sized resort who might like to discuss this with me? Thanks.

With 9 people you will need a grand villa or a 2 bedroom and a studio. The GV will be hard to get. The others may be possible, but difficult unless someone has the two units you need right now. You might try off site at one of the rental homes or one of the suite hotels.

I have a 1 bedroom reserved at OKW for Nov. 23 to Nov. 29 (6 nights). I am asking 1500. Although this unit may not accommodate 7, you can probably get another unit.

You might try vrbo.com, they have some really good deals in 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter