rented strollers on DME?

marchingstar

DIS Veteran
We're planning on renting a stroller from an outside vendor for our next vacation. It looks like the most convenient option is going to be picking it up and dropping it off from the vendor's booth in MCO. But can we do this and take it on the magical express? I'm guessing there's no problem with storing a folded stroller under the bus, but I want to make sure before placing my order. I know that vendors can still deliver to our hotel if we meet them, but the times are really inconvenient for us, and since we'll be arriving and departing during business hours this seems easiest.

Thanks for any experience!

It is just as you said, they will put the stroller, along with any luggage under the bus. No issues doing this. Have a fun trip.

Just a suggestion, bring something along tie around the handle to help you identify which stroller is yours. A simple scarf, a few pieces of yarn (we ve actually used an "orphaned" color sock) on the handle for both the parks and magical express.

It is just as you said, they will put the stroller, along with any luggage under the bus. No issues doing this. Have a fun trip.

thank you!

after i posted, i realized i was overthinking things. people fly in with their own strollers l, so they must have no problem with them on DME.

Just a suggestion, bring something along tie around the handle to help you identify which stroller is yours. A simple scarf, a few pieces of yarn (we ve actually used an "orphaned" color sock) on the handle for both the parks and magical express.

great idea :) thanks!

just a little update that might help someone else: I placed my order with the company we've used before only to realize that their location in MCO is in the other terminal from our arrival/DME stops! It was easy to cancel and book with another vendor, but it's definitely worth paying close attention to your arrival terminal when you book.

Kingdom's booth is in terminal A
Orlando Stroller Rental's booth is in terminal B

No problem, right under the bus!!!! There is always so much room under the bus, people use the luggage to room service a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!