Renting points odds in our favor???

KGmomoftwins

DIS Veteran
I've been researching renting points through David's. I would contact them before the 11 month mark. It would be for 2 nights August 22-24 2019 before a cruise. I would love to get a standard studio at VGF as we have never stayed there. My question is what are our chances? Would I be better off trying our beloved Poly or try BLT for a first time? Kind of have my heart set on VGF. Thanks so much!

When you fill out the rental form, you’ll have the option of selecting your first choice resort & then 2nd choice, 3rd choice, etc.
Whenever we’ve used David’s (highly recommend them) & our 1st choice isn’t available, the reply email from the David’s rep usually lists all the available resort options.

It all depends if David has a member with the home resort points that you need right at 11 months out. If your luck is really bad, he won't have a member with points at any of the three.

When you fill out the rental form, you’ll have the option of selecting your first choice resort & then 2nd choice, 3rd choice, etc.
Whenever we’ve used David’s (highly recommend them) & our 1st choice isn’t available, the reply email from the David’s rep usually lists all the available resort options.
good to know about the choices when you fill out the form. Just trying to figure out which one will fit us better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter