Reopening of US borders.

We are booked for August, and do not wish to go if the parks are going to have the rumoured restrictions in place. Best case scenario for us is that flights are not operating, so we will be entitled to a full refund from Virgin holidays. If they are operating, we will change dates to next year.

We are booked for August, and do not wish to go if the parks are going to have the rumoured restrictions in place. Best case scenario for us is that flights are not operating, so we will be entitled to a full refund from Virgin holidays. If they are operating, we will change dates to next year.
I’m with you. However I think it’s hard to think there will not still be at least some restrictions. I actually think the holiday advice is just as likely to still be don’t travel, unless the airlines manage to persuade the government they need to change tact from a financial perspective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!