Replacing Photobucket -- Best Photo Hosting Site??

MickeyMinnieMom

If you ticket it, they will come... ;)
First, there is ZERO chance that I am paying to keep hosting my signature pics in Photobucket!!!

I've seen mention of tinypic -- any other suggestions for photo site that we know allow hosting like is needed in the DIS signatures?

Question about TinyPic for those who have used that... it says it's a product of PhotoBucket... I'm wondering if that means the clock is ticking on this one being free...

Just copy and paste the images into your post, or drag and drop them.

The new forum version lets you add images as attachments.
Yes, but that doesn't work for signatures. You need photo hosting to get that to work if you have photos in your signature. I'm using this for that purpose only -- no issues yet: http://imgur.com

For the Dis photo gallery option, are we really only allowed 50MB worth of photos? I tried this option and it works fine but it says I have reached my limit of 50MB. I have more photos I want to upload to use in my TR but its not letting me upload more.

For the Dis photo gallery option, are we really only allowed 50MB worth of photos? I tried this option and it works fine but it says I have reached my limit of 50MB. I have more photos I want to upload to use in my TR but its not letting me upload more.
You don't have to actually upload photos to the DIS to post them. Just drag & drop them into your post. I can't remember the number, but each individual post has a limit on how many photos can be in it. It's either 5 or 10, I think.

You don't have to actually upload photos to the DIS to post them. Just drag & drop them into your post. I can't remember the number, but each individual post has a limit on how many photos can be in it. It's either 5 or 10, I think.
Yeah I don't like the fact I'm limited to 10 photos so that's why I was uploading them to the Dis which allowed me to have more than 10 in a post.

I thought the limit was 20 or 25 photos per post -- did I make that up? Admittedly, I don't write trip reports and rarely post pics. I didn't realize the per-post limit was different based on how you upload the pics (photobucket, DIS gallery, direct upload, etc.). There is a 1MB size limit per photo, I believe.

Just copy and paste the images into your post, or drag and drop them.

The new forum version lets you add images as attachments.
....all my pics are in albums....can't I just move entire albums? I have over 2,100 pics that I'd have to copy and paste....:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter