Replica of 1900 Park Fare

mackel1994

Earning My Ears
I have to share the amazing experience my boyfriend set up for me yesterday morning.
We were due to head to Disney World this week and were having a character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare.
Yesterday, on the day we were supposed to leave I woke up and heard my partner downstairs in the kitchen.
I walked down and the entire bottom level of the house was decorated with pictures of Disney characters (including a life-size poster of Minnie). There was also a huge sign saying “welcome to 1900 Park Fare”. He had a loop video of Magic Kingdom playing on the TV and then when I walked into the kitchen he had set up a full buffet. There was bacon, eggs, sausages, toast, croissants, bagels, salmon, ham, cheese, cream cheese etc. But best of all - he had actually bought waffles and cut them into the shape of Mickey waffles - by hand!! Of course I just burst into tears! It was so nice that even though we couldn’t go on our holiday he went to such an effort to make the day special.
Just thought I’d share.

What sounds awesome! He's a keeper.

OP, You may not know how bloody true this statement is. I've been with Disney getters and Disney non getters. There is no amount of money that makes anyone worth it if they don't get Disney or respect that you love Disney. You should book CRT your next trip and watch the magic happen if he did this, or better yet just make sure you have 1900 booked again. And yep, choked me up too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!