Report that Stroller restrictions are coming.

If ever they were going to do it, now's the time. Parks are way too crowded as it is. And only going to get worse.

That said, I can't imagine them sending guests away with them. I hope the have the backbone to see this through.

If ever they were going to do it, now's the time. Parks are way too crowded as it is. And only going to get worse.

That said, I can't imagine them sending guests away with them. I hope the have the backbone to see this through.
They do it with regular wagons (sent people back to their cars) so I’m sure this will be no different.

I was just going to say that. . . I saw a few last trip. I was surprised actually.

Technically, this has always been the policy, it just sounds like they will finally start enforcing it and it looks like Disneyland is going to do the same. I just wonder why they ware waiting until May 1st, would be much better to start now.

It seems people have been skirting the "no wagon" policy by using these (Keenz is the brand most often shown) that are a wagon but have a push handle instead of a pull handle.

I'm glad they're adding these to the policy because even though you push it, it's the same size/ maneuverability as a wagon that is pulled.

We were at WDW the first of March and it's the first time we noticed these "wagon" type strollers. They are fairly big, IMHO, I'd rather these than the double wides. Going into any store and encountering a double wide, you're not getting by. Anyways, it is what it is, there's no perfect answer.

To be honest, I find Disney's own double-wide strollers to be way more bulky and annoying to be hit by in a crowd than a wagon or a double stroller that stacks the kids in front of each other instead of side by side. Disney's strollers also don't have compartments for bags, so you get people pushing them around with bags hanging all off the sides. If they're going to institute a strict policy about what strollers people are bringing in, they had better re-jig their own offerings to be less bulky / more storage friendly.

I'd rather see a ban on all double wide strollers than a ban on wagons.

Did a lot of adults use these just to carry food and gear around, not for kids.

We're a family that uses a stroller for gear and food exclusively. However, it's literally the smallest umbrella stroller you can buy. I'm also in favor of banning the mega sized push wagons. They're a bit silly for WDW purposes.

It seems people have been skirting the "no wagon" policy by using these (Keenz is the brand most often shown) that are a wagon but have a push handle instead of a pull handle.

I'm glad they're adding these to the policy because even though you push it, it's the same size/ maneuverability as a wagon that is pulled.
The long handle on a regular wagon is dangerous and someone can trip over it. At least these push wagons have their handle up at waist level. I saw a bunch of these wagons at Disneyland and fewer of them at WDW. They did annoy me just by their sheer size and all dimensions. However, I didn't think there was a lot of difference between them and regular strollers. I dislike rolling backpacks, rolling coolers and luggage a lot more!

These wagons are no bigger than a typical double stroller, just configured differently. And, because the seats aren't separated like a traditional double, you can fit three kids in these. I'm sure the "families with three kids 5 and under" sect isn't that large, but I'd rather see that family using one of these than having to push a double and a single, taking up even more space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!