Request for Sizzix help

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
I'm hoping some wonderful DIS'er will be willing to help me. I am in need of the Shadowbox question mark ???? I can send the 2 papers I need...but I just need the ???? It's for my "Chip or Dale?" page

I'll send you a little scrap goodie for your time :love:

Anyone? Someone must have the shadowbox numers set???? pretty please??

I'll call my mom and see if any of the girls she scrapbooks with has them...
She's going to ask around...

i may have this one!!!! let me check and i'll be back!!!!

i am so sorry to getting your hopes up...:(, but i don't have that one. i have lollipop,fun sherif,funky brush,playground,girls are weird and graffiti if any of those work. i'll gladly do those for you. so sorry....

party of 3 said:
i am so sorry to getting your hopes up...:(, but i don't have that one. i have lollipop,fun sherif,funky brush,playground,girls are weird and graffiti if any of those work. i'll gladly do those for you. so sorry....

oh man! Thanks for looking! I just never buy the numbers sets because I so rarely use them. HOWEVER I need this one so maybe I'll end up getting them if no one has it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter