Resale contracted has been added to My account, but doesn’t show any points

homey12

Mouseketeer
So my resale contract was added to my vacation club online today, but it is not showing any points for any of the years. Any one else ever had this happen? Not sure if it do with anything, but it is a different use year than my other contracts.

yes, it will probably be loaded tomorrow. If not, when you logon tomorrow, open a chat session and ask the CM to load the pts. They usually do.

yes, it will probably be loaded tomorrow. If not, when you logon tomorrow, open a chat session and ask the CM to load the pts. They usually do.
Thank you! I was worried something wasn’t right because of all the issues I had in the contract from the beginning.

Curious when your deal closed? Waiting on my account to update still on a deal that closed a couple weeks ago.

It closed on 12/29
Yep don't worry yet, its something that happens with resale contracts. Give it a few days. If nothing happens you can chat with member services on the website and ask them if they can load your points.

Mine closed on 12/26. Contract showed up on dashboard on 1/5. Points have not been loaded. Started a chat yesterday and was told that “points are loaded in the order received in order to be fair, but I can expedite if you want to make a reservation today.“ I said sure and gave her resort and dates. She said she was going to get her supervisor involved, but in the meantime I could give her the guest names as the resort and date was available. Suddenly she typed “my apologies…..we have not received your points yet”. (Not received?) I asked if this was typical after seeing the contract on my page. Then she said “As you probably have been told, it can take 5 or more weeks for you to get your points after closing”. I thanked her for her help and ended the chat.
Yikes, now today still no points, but I‘m not anxious to call or chat again because there seemed to have been a sudden shift in attitude.

Mine closed on 12/26. Contract showed up on dashboard on 1/5. Points have not been loaded. Started a chat yesterday and was told that “points are loaded in the order received in order to be fair, but I can expedite if you want to make a reservation today.“ I said sure and gave her resort and dates. She said she was going to get her supervisor involved, but in the meantime I could give her the guest names as the resort and date was available. Suddenly she typed “my apologies…..we have not received your points yet”. (Not received?) I asked if this was typical after seeing the contract on my page. Then she said “As you probably have been told, it can take 5 or more weeks for you to get your points after closing”. I thanked her for her help and ended the chat.
Yikes, now today still no points, but I‘m not anxious to call or chat again because there seemed to have been a sudden shift in attitude.

Once MA adds the contract shell, they send the info to MS who is in charge if adding the pointss. That can take a few days for MS to have them….then it can take a few days to a week after that b

That's tough. I will have some points to use before April 1st, so I would love to be able to at least book those points so they are not lost.

As others suggested, a quick call the day after to ms usually results in them being loaded. Good luck with your distressed points 😀

We closed on multiple contracts on the 29th as well, and we haven't received anything at all yet. I guess it's just random at this point the order in which they do things.

We closed on multiple contracts on the 29th as well, and we haven't received anything at all yet. I guess it's just random at this point the order in which they do things.
Actually called MS today and they added the points while on the phone with them.

I tried chat again today, and this time she was able to get my points added within minutes
my timetable:
Closing 12/26
New contract shell on dashboard 1/5
1st chat unable to pop points 1/8
2nd chat populating points 1/10

Finally got my emails today too and logged in! No points yet, and only 2 of my 3 home resorts/contracts are showing, so hopefully that is not going to be a problem. I guess it's just waiting until they hopefully add the third? Or maybe a second set of emails. We shall see

Finally got my emails today too and logged in! No points yet, and only 2 of my 3 home resorts/contracts are showing, so hopefully that is not going to be a problem. I guess it's just waiting until they hopefully add the third? Or maybe a second set of emails. We shall see
Still waiting for mine which closed 12/29… existing member so would have hoped for quicker… I’m so impatient!

Still waiting for mine which closed 12/29… existing member so would have hoped for quicker… I’m so impatient!
Mine closed 12/29. When I called MS (a couple of days ago) they said they had the points just haven't loaded yet. I told them I wanted to go ahead and book something and they loaded the points in about 10 minutes.

Mine closed 12/29. When I called MS (a couple of days ago) they said they had the points just haven't loaded yet. I told them I wanted to go ahead and book something and they loaded the points in about 10 minutes.
Trouble is my new contract is not even showing up yet!

My third resort showed up today, so I used the chat for member services to ask them to load the points so I can book for December. They were able to load all but the most recent contract's points. Hopefully they can add them soon, but at least I can book something for now.

Anyone else who closed on the 29th and hasn't got anything yet, you should get your info soon as all 4 contracts/3 resorts that I closed on 12/29 are showing up now, with 3/4 being able to have the points loaded.

My contract closes 1/16. I have a trip booked mid May. I keep checking and as of now there are a few options with DVC availability but I know that can change any second.

When we close, and when Disney emails me the “welcome home” email, if I call a day or so later and explain my points expire may 31, and I have a trip booked mid May I want to cancel my hotel and book with my DVC points, will they try to “get” my points for me and book my trip?

Also - who do I call? We will be new owners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter