Reservation time

SteveInOmaha

Mouseketeer
In 5 Disney trips we've had 2 meal reservations, so I'm not very familiar with the process. This coming December we have one for lunch at Be Our Guest.

Obviously if you arrive 30 minutes early, they may not be able to let you in. What's the "magic time" to arrive early and be seated immediately?

On the flip side, how late are you allowed to arrive without losing your reservation? Thanks!!

Just arrive on time, or a few minutes early. I definitely wouldn’t be late, and I’ve read here several times that they won’t let you check in more than 5 minutes early at BOG.

There is no time to arrive to be seated immediately. Even if you arrive on time there is a chance for a wait. Sometimes if restaurants are particularly busy they won't let you check in early. Usually if you're 15 minutes late they will still let you check in, anything beyond that is up to their discretion and if they are nice enough to still check you in, you may be waiting even longer than normal until they can work you back into a table. I would just plan to arrive at your ADR time.

Your chances of getting in Be Our Guest early is really slim! Plan on arriving 5-10 minutes early to check in. If arriving late, it is up to the individual restaurant\manager's discretion. If you chose to arrive late, and they will "work you in", expect to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter