reservations at le cellier

LISAMOMTO3

Earning My Ears
I have been dying to go to Le Cellier every time I go down to Disney and once again, online there are no reservations for any of the days I am there. Should I keep checking on line for cancellations or am I better off calling and speaking to someone? Thanks for any help.

I have been dying to go to Le Cellier every time I go down to Disney and once again, online there are no reservations for any of the days I am there. Should I keep checking on line for cancellations or am I better off calling and speaking to someone? Thanks for any help.

Keep trying online, I just booked Le Cellier 2 weeks ago for the April 30th, and I think it was completely full because it gave the reservation fo 8:30 pm for that day only. I think the availability is the same, but if you want to check by phone and keep trying for all the days you are going to be there, and different hours.

Good Luck!!! I know is a pain because it is always full, you would get it.

We didn't get our ressies for Le Cellier until about 1 1/2 weeks before our trip. I tried 3 times a day online just about every day from our 90 day out window. On the cancellation thread there were several cancellations for the week we were going to be there, but we really only had one day we could go there. So, don't give up. Keep an eye on the cancellation thread for the month you are going and keep trying daily. If you don't need a particular day, it's easy online to check for a 5 day window.

Good luck! Hope you get it. It was our favorite meal of our trip (out of 18)!

Another good tip is to check for odd times. When we first went to Le Cellier this past December we got a 11:30am ressie (a lunch ressie, but it still had the same things as the dinner menu). For our March trip I got a 2:05pm ADR (again lunch, but at least I still got one which I was surprised because there will be 6 of us in our party this time). Just keep trying and like PP said, keep looking at the cancelled thread....Good luck.

Just keep trying in hopes that someone will cancel. Just this morning I managed to snag a reservation for LeCellier for mid March :banana:

Hi Fellow Jerseyite !

We've only been able to do Le Cellier for dinner once, but have done lunches there and have always had the same menu (love that mushroom filet !:thumbsup2 ). For this trip, I was able to book a 230pm ADR for Easter Sunday and just booked a week or 2 ago.

Doing lunch, then doing a quick service or a couple snacks later in the day also helps us maximize park time. We typically get to the park early, so we're ready for a nice break around mid afternoon. After we have a sit down lunch, then we're recharged and ready to hit the rides later that evening !

I, too, have been trying for years to get an ADR at LeCellier. We are planning a trip in May and I just got a lunch reservation for 11:30 on Mother's Day!!! With a 5 year old in tow, lunch is a splendid idea and I am so excited to have scored this. I have always checked all open hours for every day of every trip I have ever made, but this is the first time I've had success. So I guess my two cents is to just keep swimming... just keep swimming.... er... checking. I also was able to get an 8:10 AM at the Crystal Palace (later in the week, not the same day as my Le Cellier ADR) and this will be my 5 year old nephew's first ever trip to Disney World. Just thinking about it give me shivers of anticipation.

Keep trying. I have a reservation for Le Cellier a Saturday night (Easter eve) and going to cancel probably today or tomorrow due to a schedule change so people are always canceling and changing their schedules around and you just might be lucky enough to grab an ADR if you check at the right time :thumbsup2.

Good Luck

Go on the reservation thing and put in a date range...it will come back with whatever times are available. We booked 2 weeks ago for April 13th week..and we reserved Le Cellier 3 times in the week.. Tuesday , Sat and sunday
we found that when we called they weren't to happy to check every day that we were going to be there!!!

I just cancelled an ADR for LeCellier on Thursday 5/27 at 2:45 pm for 6. I had that booked because I couldn't get a dinner ressie but I JUST got one. I have been trying day and night for over a week...and just got lucky with an ADR for 2 for dinner!

Check online often, and check for maybe a different number of people than will actually be dining. We were able to get a ressie for 4 about 10 days out, but not for 2. When we got there, it was no problem.

KEEP CHECKING. I just booked it for next week, we are going down this weekend. I've been trying for over two months and they just now had an opening. I think within a week or two of your trip you may see cancellations as people reschedule. Good luck!

Keep trying!!!!!

I just got a dinner reservation for 3/24....after weeks and weeks of trying several times each day.

As another poster mentioned, try different times, even by 15 minutes and try a different party size. I never have any luck with 2, but when I made this reservation for a part of 4 I finally got it.

Linda

:banana:Definetly keep trying... I was able to get a Dinner Reservation for 5:45 on Valentines Day:banana: (how romantic:love:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter