Reservations for Disney Resort Hotels

Warm Hugs

Mouseketeer
i'm sorry to be lazy to go back passed two pages, so sorry if this has been answered multiple times. But is the 5 month booking with tickets a relatively new thing? I thought it was six months for booking a hotel?

Also, does disneyland hotel book up fast for the month of June after american kids get out?

Thanks in advance

I think it changed about a year ago. Now it's 6 months only for packages.

We went early June of last year. Decided to make some changes and was able to book the Disneyland Hotel at 3 months out - weekday, cheapest room. I think weekends and the themed rooms go fast.

I booked April 23rd 2017 for June 20+21st 2017 at the Disneyland Hotel. Like Wanderlust7, I wasn't super picky and just wanted the cheapest room. I got a free upgrade and the hotel did not seem particularly busy.

Based on traveling around Japan the last two years in June, I don't think a lot of American parents take their children to Japan or Tokyo Disney. I think I saw maybe 20-30 obvious foreigners at the very most between both days. The majority of foreign tourists I saw were from Australia or elsewhere in Asia. The most Americans I saw was a huge University group in Kyoto. I know Ex-Pat Japanese tend to go home for the Summer, but I'm not sure how much that affects TDR, I think you see that influence more on airfares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter