reservations for this summer?

FredS

DIS Veteran
Have a new camper and would love to camp at Disney. Haven't called CRO yet, but thought I'd get an idea before talking with DH. How difficult do you think it would be to get reservations during the second week in July? I have AAA, Disney Club, annual passholder, DVC member (and I can't remember what else) -- what has the best historical discounts?

We are visiting in May and October already, but figure we could get more use from our AP's and another experience in the camper (Starcraft Aruba -- we love it!) Any info would be appreciated.

I have reservations for the last week in July and got a AAA discount.It comes out to $56.87 a night for full hook up(that includes tax).That still seems like alot to me, the lady said to call back in May to check on an AP rate.

We'll be there the same week :smooth:

We booked through AAA last August, and got the same price as "camper". It's really a great deal when you consider that all of your transportation once you get there is included.

We paid $50 a night in Lake George NY last summer (myself, DH and DS age 14). It was a great campground with lots of amenities, but half the size of FW.

It's still cheaper than any WDW resort hotels :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter