Reservations on the MDE App

KimWDW

Disney Obsessed!
I love how, on the website, you can see ALL restaurants that have openings during a certain time frame. I can't seem to find this functionality on the app, however. I figure this would be really handy when we're there and we're looking for a last minute reservation for dinner. I'd love to be able to see who has openings rather than going into each restaurant separately. They must have this on the app, right? I cannot find it for the life of me. I haven't used the app since the last time we went (two years ago) and it seems like there's a lot of functionality in the update that's different and not as good. Or maybe I'm missing it.

When you're on the app, if you go into "My Plans" and then "Reserve Dining" you pick a date, and then a timeframe and it shows all the available restaurants with ADRs at that time. You can even filter it to show only the Epcot (etc) restaurants that are available at that time.

Yeah, it took me a long while to figure that one out. I still use the website for more planning and the app while at WDW.

I think the ap runs faster than the website when making reservations. At 180 days my wife and I both made reservations to get through our list faster and we found the ap you could make 2 reservations for every 1 on the site. Same internet connection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter