Reservations

Disneyallthetimex4

Earning My Ears
If I do a split stay - staying at to different Disney hotels will I have two different windows when I go to book dining reservations or will I be able to book all my reservations under my first hotel - (I did purchase my park tickets for my entire stay under my first hotel reservation). Thank you in advance 😊

If I do a split stay - staying at to different Disney hotels will I have two different windows when I go to book dining reservations or will I be able to book all my reservations under my first hotel - (I did purchase my park tickets for my entire stay under my first hotel reservation). Thank you in advance 😊

Unfortunately you’ll have 2 different booking dates.

The system will give you two separate windows. There have been reports in the past of people calling in and having a CM manually override this, but recently this has not been successful. There is no harm in calling in on the day your first window opens, saying “hey, I couldn’t make ADRs for my whole trip”, as possibly you might get lucky, but don’t get your hopes up.

Split stay= two separate 60 day start windows

Literally why we cancelled our original plan of POR Riverside/Beach Club to just Riverside
I had dining reservations that I knew I couldn’t miss for a split stay
Maybe silly to some but I’m a foodie and am as excited about dining as attractions 🤪

Ya it seems really stupid to me they do this since it’s both Disney hotels, but they see it as completely separate and you get two 60 day windows

Thank you for asking this question. I was hoping Disney had "fixed" this. We are DVC owners and love Kidani Village for the animals and BCV for being able to walk to 2 parks and for Storm Along Bay. We only get to come once every 3 years or so, but now we will be missing some of our favorite reservations because we split our stay. When the window was 6 months out we were in a little better shape because not everyone is ready that far out, but now with only 60 days everyone is ready to jump on it the second their window opens.

I don't know if this is true, but I "heard" lol that a CM can combine the windows and make the ADRs on the phone as long as it is not a DVC stay.

Not making any claims this is reliable 😂

If you make a room only reservation (any) for your dates for your entire trip and just book the dining off of that reservation and then cancel that after your dining reservations are made, won't that work?

If you make a room only reservation (any) for your dates for your entire trip and just book the dining off of that reservation and then cancel that after your dining reservations are made, won't that work?
Yes it should. If someone who was planning to stay offsite used this strategy to get onsite ADR privileges, most would consider this an unfair abuse of the system. But for someone planning to stay onsite but with a split stay, it is arguably just a workaround of a bug that Disney should really fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter