Resort bill never received

CaLuCa

Mouseketeer
I checked out Sunday, March 17. A bill was to be emailed to me, but I never received it. I tried looking on the app and in MDE, but if resort bills are there, I can't find it. I would really like to see it, as I had a credit and want to look it over. Who can I email? Or where do I find it on the app?

Thank you for posting this. I've got the same issue. I've been looking through my spam folder and everything.

Guess I'll email guest services.

We didn't get our bill either for our stay in December. We had to contact WDW to get it sent to us.

There was another thread about this last week.
Once you check out you can't see it on the app as that portion only shows when you have a current reservation.
I never receive an email however I believe another poster said that sometimes without you realizing it you have opted out of receiving an emailed folio.
At this point you should just contact Disney to have them send it.

Just as a point of reference, after our trip in Nov 2018 we got our final bill emailed to us by next day. Search the email for subject line Folio. That's what they call it.

Over the years, we are about 50% success rate on getting the final bill email. I can confirm the above email is the way to go to get it resent. We are at 100% getting it after emailing billing after getting home.

We didn't receive ours for our March trip, either. We ended up going to the front desk for a print out when we were leaving because we are used to the final email. They said we'd get one emailed too, but it never did show.

We didn't get one last weekend either. I decided to wait a few days, but no bill, so am glad to see this post.

We've always had ours emailed to us during the overnight on our last night (prior to check out). But as mentioned, this is easy for them to pull and send to you if you didn't receive it for some reason.

About a year ago we received someone else’s bill sent to my email address. Yours may have gone astray in cyberspace as well.

I sent a request to the above listed email address, and other than an auto reply, have received nothing.

It might take a few days to fulfill your emailed request. I was emailed my bill three days after my initial email. I hope you receive your reply soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter