Resort Discounts

ILoveMGM

Mouseketeer
Is there any other way to get a discount on Resort and ticket packages besides the codes? Also, how often to the codes connected to your name change? Anybody know about some air fare sales?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Our family is going to Disney May 28-June 7. I searched every airline website, travel site and cheap fare site I could google. I found that the cheapest tickets were directly through Air Tran.

Travelocity was about $173.00 per ticket. Airtran.com was $59.00 each way. ($118 per ticket) I do not know if they fly out of your city, but I do know that flexible dates really help out. Some airlines are cheaper if you do not fly on certain days like Tues. & Sat. or something like that.

Good luck! :cool1:
51 days till Disney

ILoveMGM said:
Is there any other way to get a discount on Resort and ticket packages besides the codes? Also, how often to the codes connected to your name change? Anybody know about some air fare sales?

Any help would be much appreciated!

You could possibly get an AAA discount if you are a member, otherwise the only other codes than the ones connected to your name are FL resident discounts and Annual Passholder discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter