Resort Parking

JonnyB.

Earning My Ears
How does the resort parking fee work? Do you have to register your car with the license plate upon check in? How do they know which cars are just visiting and which ones belong to over night guests?

i need to know this too, how do they know you drove and were not dropped off to charge for parking fees?

How does the resort parking fee work? Do you have to register your car with the license plate upon check in? How do they know which cars are just visiting and which ones belong to over night guests?

i need to know this too, how do they know you drove and were not dropped off to charge for parking fees?

When you are arriving on your check in day, the guard will ask you for an ID. They will check your name against the list of guests checking in that day. If you are checking in that day, they will note your license number which will then be tied to your reservation. If you are just being dropped off, tell the guard and the front desk that you were dropped off and are not parking a car overnight.

If you skip the guard and scan your magic band to get in, the system will flag your reservation that you arrived via car. If you are getting dropped off, go to the front desk and tell them you only got dropped off and are not parking a car overnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!