Resort Pools

cntrygrl

Earning My Ears
If we are staying at POR, can we use any of the pools at the other resorts as well? Any information about the Beach Club Pool? I would like to check it out if we are able.

Cntrygrl

You are only permitted to use the pools at your own resort. POR has two themed pools -- one in the French Quarter and one in the former Dixie Landings area.

The Yacht & Beach pool (SAB) is the most heavily enforced in terms of checking ID. You have to show your room key proving you are a guest of Y&B and are issued a wristband to wear while at the pool. Most other deluxe pools will also have fairly strict enforcement of ID checking.

Sorry, cnrtygrl, but you will not be allowed to "pool hop" to other resorts. DVC members have that benefit, but Stormalong Bay and the pool at the WL are off limits to them as well.

We were at the BCVs last month and the room key rule was strongly enforced at SAB. Wristbands were passed out and CMs were around to question anyone who didn't have one on.

pin
remember the magic
DVC/BCV 2002

DVC members have that benefit, but Stormalong Bay and the pool at the WL are off limits to them as well.
DVC members can pool hop to WL. It is Stormalong Bay and the pool at AKL that do not allow DVC members to pool hop.

Ack!!

Thanks for the correction, DeeP. I was thinking AKL, but typed WL!!!

Sorry for the misinformation!!!

Pin
remember the magic
DVC/BCV 2002

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter