• "Good" or "great" ones... <5

• "Good" or "great" ones... 5-10

• "Good" or "great" ones... >10

• Are enhancements important - YES

• Are enhancements important - NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
I am really curious about peoples experience with the Resort PhotoPass Portrait Sessions. I'm trying to figure how to post a good poll about this - I may have to break it up because I have more questions than poll slots.

What I am looking for:

1. How many pics did you get from your session?
2. How many would you consider "good" or "great"?
3. Are the Disney enhancements (borders, characters, etc) important to you for the portrait session?

*this is a multiple answer poll! Select an answer for each "section"*

Any other comments would be greatly appreciated!

D4D

I expect Great photos from a professional photographer. Anything good or less I figure I can do myself.

So I voted for 5 or less Great photos (did not include the good photos in the same category.) Just my thoughts.

Only one stand-out family photo from each of the sessions I did (GF and Poly).

We did this in December and it was our first time and I'll tell you we were tickled with all the pics we got! The quality was good and lots of different areas. We didn't feel rushed (and it was two weeks til Christmas)

Our pics were NOT good, they only took 1 pic of each "pose" my husband or myself seemed to be blinking in them. I did not think they were good at all. I would say that I am a photogenic person...LOL so I was definately disappointed with these and would most likely never do this again.

We've done this 2x and both times have been exceedingly pleased with the # of good to great photos we've had. And this is with a DS (9 mo the first time, 19 months the 2nd time) who can sometimes be less than cooperative.

I was very disappointed with ours. I think we only got a handful of okay shots. It probably depends on the photographer and how comfortable they make you feel. We felt very rushed through the whole session. At least it only cost us $25 otherwise we probably would not have done it.

We just got home Monday am and did a shoot at the Poly on Saturday at 6:30 pm. This was a second honeymoon for us, we had renewed our vows on the Disney Wonder and then spent four days in the parks in celebration of our 25th anniversary. I rec'd a call on Friday evening to confirm our appointment. The young lady also reminded me to bring my email as prices had gone up and wanted to make sure I was charged the quoted price. I told her this was a special occasion (as I was instructed by one of the photographers on here) and she made a note. When we arrived, we were greeted by an awesome photographer who took her time with us, did the very best to make sure others were not in our backgrounds, tooks some romantic and some fun poses. All in all she shot 52 photos and honestly almost every single one was very good. She was disappointed that a person got into the back of a shot and a couple we were squinting, but she took numerous shots so most we were not. When I get our cd I'll be sure to post some of these great shots!

We had well over 35 pictures taken during our photo session. The actual number was close to 90 pictures. Of those I think only 3 were not "good" (i.e. eyes closed or whatever). We were thrilled with the pictures and would definitely do another photo session in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter