Resort Refillable Mug I.D. Tip

Whitegloves

Creative Arts!
When we go to WDW, we have 6 in our party. We stay on property and use the refillable mugs. We have always gone 'crazy' trying to keep track of whose mug is whose. This past Christmas, I got a package of those wine glass rings, the ones you use to decorate the stem of your wine glass. There were 6 in a package, all with different charms. We are going to put these on the handles of the mugs, each one will be different. Of course, the pack I got is themed to the sea...seashell, starfish, etc. Appropriate for a stay at CBR.
Hope this helps someone else.
Diane AKA Whitegloves =0)

What's the latest on "historical" refillable mugs? Do you now have to purchase the ones currently sold or can you bring along those purchased in past years??
I've heard conflicting reports....and would appreciate from one who's in the know....
thanks.
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

There seems to be a lot of new signs posted lately that indicate that the mugs are for your length of stay only, but may be used at "sister" resorts (All the ALL STARS, POR and POFQ, etc).

We bring a permanent marker with us and write our names on the mugs. They are everywhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter