Resort visits with QS

Goseethemouse

Mouseketeer
We have mostly had the DDP but are hoping for free dining this year and will probably only have the QSDP. In the past we spent a couple of afternoons visiting various resorts to look around and generally to eat there. So here is my question:

Which resorts have good/interesting QS locations that offer a fun atmosphere/specific foods etc. that might be worth a visit?

Art of Animation for some ethnic options and the resort itself is so cute to stroll around.

My favorites:
Contempo Cafe at The Contemporary (griddled salmon, seasonal cupcakes!! They even have a prime rib meal at dinner that I'd like to try)
Capt Cook's at the Poly (interesting choices beyond the usual CS. My favorite is the pulled pork nachos with pineapple salsa. Looking forward to trying the curried seafood)
Boardwalk Bakery outside of the Boardwalk Resort (the enormous deli roast beef sandwich is fantastic, delicious desserts)

Would love to try:
Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge
Oasis Pool Bar at the Poly, but I hear it is only open to those staying at the Poly. It has great alcoholic bev choices that are included on the QSDP

My favorites:
Contempo Cafe at The Contemporary (griddled salmon, seasonal cupcakes!! They even have a prime rib meal at dinner that I'd like to try)
Capt Cook's at the Poly (interesting choices beyond the usual CS. My favorite is the pulled pork nachos with pineapple salsa. Looking forward to trying the curried seafood)
Boardwalk Bakery outside of the Boardwalk Resort (the enormous deli roast beef sandwich is fantastic, delicious desserts)

Would love to try:
Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge
Oasis Pool Bar at the Poly, but I hear it is only open to those staying at the Poly. It has great alcoholic bev choices that are included on the QSDP
Oasis pool bar is a great option on the ddp. I love pineapple but was disappointed with the pork nachos. Loved the curry dish at Captain Cooks though.

Following. We will likely have QSDP for a short trip in September. Two of our days are water park days so I've been trying to figure out where we should go for QS dinner those days. I also agree with the Mara at AKL. They have some unique options, everything we ate there was really good. Plus it's a beautiful resort, go for dinner and afterward go check out the night vision goggles to see the animals.

We have mostly had the DDP but are hoping for free dining this year and will probably only have the QSDP. In the past we spent a couple of afternoons visiting various resorts to look around and generally to eat there. So here is my question:

Which resorts have good/interesting QS locations that offer a fun atmosphere/specific foods etc. that might be worth a visit?
Port Orleans Riverside has one of the best quick service locations on property.
You can have fun getting there on a nice boat ride from Disney Springs. The Dock is on the far end of The Marketplace close to Rainforest Cafe and Earl of Sandwich.
Earl of Sandwich would be another great pick for quick service, by the way.
The boat ride is about 20 minutes. Port Orleans Riverside is a beautiful resort with walkways and bridges along the river. The landscaping is gorgeous with mature trees, fountains, flowers, etc.

OP I know you asked about resorts, but there are some good options in DS. Puck Express and Polite Pig are 2 that give a good value for QS. Plus the food is good. We eat at Puck every trip and really enjoyed our 1st visit to Polite Pig last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!