Resort What Would You Do?

Reminisce71

Earning My Ears
I had wrote that I messed up our reservations and we are checking in on Sunday (Feb 9) instead of Saturday (Feb 8). The All Starts are filled up because of the cheerleading competitions and the Race. I have been trying to get Saturday with a cancellation and no luck yet.

Then I was a little worried about staying at the ASMu because of the noise and crowds with the cheerleaders.

I called Disney again today and spoke to a great CM. She really helped. She found us a room at the Port Orleans for the same amount as we were paying at ASMu for two rooms. The room is available our whole stay.

So here is my questions:

Would you stay the whole time in the 1 room at Port Orleans?

Split the stay between PO and ASMu (check into ASMu on the 11th when the competition is over and it should quiet down there)?

We have 4 young boys (10, 9, 5 and 2) and she said at PO we would have two double beds and a trundle.

Thanks for your help!

I'd stick with the 2 rooms at the AS resort. 6 people in one room at POR for more that a day or 2 may be a bit much. You may be happier with the extra room and having 2 bathrooms at AS.

I would stick with the 2 rooms with 6 people. You'll be much more comfortable.

Have you checked expedia.com?

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter