Resorts opening

Azziefan

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
Do you guys think some regular non DVC resorts will begin to open by July 15 since all the parks are opening and since they’ve frozen the ability for non DVC to make reversions to focus on already planned guests? I’m staying at pop June 23.. wondering if they would cancel on me if pop was closed or if they would move me? I would think pop would be opened bc it’s a large value and so easy to social distance... thoughts? Need some positive thinking here lol I am so panicked but I do need you honest opinions

We are in the same boat! We check into pop century on June 22 & when we called yesterday they said they could move us based on availability but the reservation system was down. Tried this morning & it seems they have frozen the ability to even modify reservations so now we are stressed as well!

We are in the same boat! We check into pop century on June 22 & when we called yesterday they said they could move us based on availability but the reservation system was down. Tried this morning & it seems they have frozen the ability to even modify reservations so now we are stressed as well!
They did say though they were freezing all reservations and every feature and not allowing new ones so they could focus on guests with previously made reservations. Maybe they’re trying to figure out which resorts will be open and where to move us too? I’ve been worried too but most people have told me they doubt we would be cancelled on

That’s good to hear! I guess we will have to wait & see! Just frustrating that we are there the first day the resorts open & if we would of made our reservation at a dvc one we would of been fine! We just want to relax in a Disney hotel room & watch must do disney!

If the water parks are closed I would love to be moved to the beach club resort for stormalong bay ❤️Just wishful thinking :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!