Resorts with shuttles to get around the resort (not to Disney)

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
We have a group of 11 forty-something adults traveling to Orlando in February. In the past, we have stayed in Margaritaville but wanted to try something different this year. We enjoy Margaritaville because we don't have a car and they have a shuttle service that will pick you up at your rental and take you to the clubhouse/resort amenities. What other resorts offer this type of service? Whenever I google it, I just get results for resorts with shuttles to Disney.

Orange Lake Resort has an internal bus/shuttle system and a variety of room layouts.

Orange Lake is what immediately came to mind as it's a large spread out resort with shuttle.

But what I like even better with a large group is when you have rooms or condos close to each other and can walk to amenities. We on our last trip to Orlando did a stay with three condos, group of 14 and got three two bedroom / two bath condos at the Sheraton Vistana resort timeshare for example.

And the time before we got three Condos at Cypress Pointe.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter